Return & Refund Policy
BBM BATTERY INC. Return Policy
BBM BATTERY INC. guarantees your satisfaction with the products you purchase from us. We pride ourselves on quality products and outstanding service. If there is a problem with one of our products, please review the following information that outlines our return policy.
- Please inspect all packages carefully before opening manufactures’ packaging, and inform BBM BATTERY INC. within 7 days if there is a problem.
- Non-warranty return merchandise must be in unused, unopened and resalable condition.
- Warranty items may be returned for repair or replacement following our warranty policy.
- Return shipping costs are at the customer’s expense unless arrangements are made with BBM BATTERY INC. prior to return shipment.
- Return shipments must be received by BBM BATTERY INC. within 30-days of receipt of your products.
- Refunds/credits will be issued relative to original payment method(s). Shipping fees are not eligible for refunds/credits.
Return Request Procedure
Please contact 1-888-328-6587 with all warranty and non-warranty return requests. Or you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Please be ready with following information:
- Invoice/Packing slip number
- Product Number
- Phone Number
- Reason for Return
If you use e-mail, an BBM BATTERY INC. representative will contact you to discuss your claim and provide specific return instructions. The BBM BATTERY INC. representative will give you an RMA number which must be clearly marked on shipping documents to the address below.
Ship returns to:
BBM BATTERY INC.
1235 SHAWSON DR,
ON, CANADA L4W 1C4
WarrantiesWe at BBM BATTERY INC. stand behind what we sell - 100%! If you have problems with any of our products call 1-888-328-6587 and we will take care of the problem in a professional, courteous manner.
Below for your review is a listing of our product warranties.
All warranty items shall be repaired or replaced by BBM BATTERY INC. The purchaser shall pay shipping charges for defective products returned unless other conditions are agreed on by both parties. Please call 1-888-328-6587 to receive an RMA number