Powersonic PSC-61000A-C Sealed Lead Acid Battery Charger - Switching Style, Automatic Switchover 6 volt/1 Amp Nominal
"A" Series: Automatic dual rate chargers sense battery requirements and automatically switch from the fast charge to float mode, or vice versa. LED’s provide visual indication of the charging mode. Automatic chargers combine the advantages of float and cycle chargers; recharge time is short yet batteries are safe from being overcharged. This charger is ideal for cyclic applications where recharge time is critical and the battery may be left on charge indefinitely. As a result charging is fool-proof.
- Electronically regulated - current limited chargers for sealed lead-acid type batteries.
- Wall mount plug-in design for 250, 300, 500, 800 series and 61000A; counter top design for 241000A, 2000, 4000 and 10A series.
- Operating temperature range: 32oF - 104oF (0oC - 40oC).
- Input voltage: 110/120 VAC, 60Hz. 122000A and 241000A can be switched to accept 220/230 VAC, 50Hz.
- LED’s: For 250A & 500A series:
- Hi-impact resistant thermo-plastic housing for 250, 300, 500, and 800 series; metal housing for 1000, 2000, 4000, and 10A series.
- Screw-type terminals for 250 & 500 series, I/O cord with battery connectors for 300, 800, 1000, 2000, 4000 and 10A series chargers.
|Capacity||1 Amp Hour(s)|
|Dimensions||2.24" (L) x 1.73" (W) x 3.23" (H)|